For the last two years, Courage to Care CEO Mike Zervos has committed to running a 42 km marathon to raise funds for Courage to Care.
Well, he’s at it again, and he would love your support. On Sunday 15th October 2023, Mike plans to run the Melbourne Marathon. This is Melbourne’s iconic event finishes with a lap on the hallowed turf of the MCG.
Make a donation today to show your support for Marathon Mike’s Race Against Racism, or set yourself your own challenge and spread the word about Courage to Care even further.
This year there are 2 ways you can join in the Race Against Racism.
- Sponsor Mike and make a donation today.
- Sign up to complete your own challenge through the month of October. Ask your friends and family to sponsor you and spread the Upstander message.
- Do a yoga, gym, dance class once a week.
- Commit to reading 5 books
- Call 10 friends you haven’t spoken with in ages
- Complete daily acts of kindness
However you choose to show your support, you will play an important part in helping Courage to Care to double the number of students we reach.
The need for our Upstander Programs is greater than ever before, reflected in unprecedented demand we are seeing from both Secondary and Primary Schools right across the State. All donations will ensure Courage to Care Vic can continue to deliver Upstander Programs to schools across Victoria FREE of charge.