Our outstanding volunteers are given a range of opportunities, such as:
- Speaking to schools about our Upstander Programs
- Solving program logistics
- Delivering Upstander Programs to schools and workplaces
- Supporting our digital and social media presence
- Liaising with media
- Strategic planning
- Creating educational materials
- Steering the organisation through our Committee of Management
- Ensuring quality control and evaluation
We provide comprehensive and ongoing training as well as professional development opportunities with application beyond our programs.
So, if you want to be an Upstander and make our society a better place, find out everything you need to know about who we are, what we do, and how you can help us change the world, now is your chance to join the team! Join us at an upcoming Introduction to Courage to Care session.