PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY.
- Entrants must be permanent residents of Victoria with a valid residential address, email address, and phone number.
- There is no cost to enter.
- There are two categories of Entries:
a. Victorian School Students Competition – which is open to any currently enrolled student in a Victorian Primary or Secondary School (including VCAL or equivalent); an
b. Open Public Competition – which is open to all Victorian residents of any age.
- Each Entrant may enter only one photograph.
- By entering this Competition, you confirm that:
a. you are the creator and owner of the entered photograph.
b. you grant B’nai Brith Courage to Care (Vic) Inc. (“C2C”) at no charge, a perpetual, non-exclusive licence to use, sell and reproduce your photograph in print and digital media, for use in and promotion:
(i) of C2C’s 30th Anniversary Exhibition; and
(ii) by C2C for any promotional purpose.c. the exhibition and promotion of your photograph does not infringe copyright or moral rights; and
d. you have obtained all relevant permissions of persons shown in photograph.
- Your entry for this Competition must include:
a. A digital image file in jpeg/Jpg format with a file size of between 4 Mb and 10 Mb
b. A title for your photograph; and
c. A written explanation of between 30 to 150 words that explains why your photograph is relevant to the theme of “Being an Upstander.” For Further information on this theme, refer to couragetocare.org.au
- Digital manipulation and alternative post-capture image processing methods of photographs are permitted.
- No entries will be accepted after 11:59 pm on 31 March 2022.
- C2C will acknowledge receipt of all entries. If you do not receive an acknowledgment within fourteen days, please contact C2C email@example.com.
- Entries will not be accepted or judged if:
a. under normally accepted standards, the photograph could be considered offensive in terms of pornographic content, character denigration, racial or religious prejudice. The Judge’s decision and discretion will be final; or
b. the digital photograph contains any form of detail that may identify you (e.g., watermark or © ‘your name’).
- The Judges will decide and notify the finalists and the Competition winners. The Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence concerning the Judges’ decision will be considered.
- All finalist photographs will be exhibited at the C2C 30th Anniversary Exhibition and will remain for the duration of this period.
- C2C reserves the right to curate the exhibition as it sees fit. C2C will determine whether the photograph will be displayed digitally or as a printed photograph. The costs of printing and display of the photographs will be paid by C2C.
- The Competition winners will be announced during the C2C 30th Anniversary Exhibition.
- For the duration of the Exhibition, all Photographs must be available for sale. All proceeds of sales will go to C2C as a fundraising initiative to support its charitable purposes.
- Photographs may be sold via a “silent auction”. All photographs will be delivered to the purchaser as a printed photograph at C2C’s expense.
- Prizes will be presented to the winning Entrants in the Competition.
- C2C will not be responsible for any loss or damage of the submitted digital image files or printed photographs, however caused.
- Please note that this Exhibition is separate from the annual Art Show run by B’nai B’rith Victoria.