Many supporters of Courage to Care elect to leave the organisation a gift in their Will. A Gift in Will – formally known as a bequest – ensures your personal values live on through the important work of Courage to Care.
Leaving a legacy gift is a wonderful way to ensure that we can keep inspiring young people to be Upstanders. Courage to Care relies almost entirely on the generosity of people like you. A bequest shows your willingness to invest in a world free of discrimination and racism.
If you would like to know more, please contact us for a confidential chat by emailing email@example.com or by calling (02) 9321 6301.
It’s simple to include a bequest
All your solicitor needs is our ABN (57 735 969 893) and registered name – B’nai B’rith Courage to Care (NSW) Inc. Even a gift of 1% of your estate to Courage to Care will sustain our future activities and ensure your loved ones are still provided for.
Five simple steps to give in your Will
- Consider the family, friends and charities that you would like to remember in your Will.
- Choose the type of bequest you would like to leave. A “residual” gift (the remainder after other gifts have been fulfilled) will have the most impact. Your intended gift won’t decrease in value over time.
- Provide your solicitor with your chosen charities’ ABN (ours is 57 735 969 893).
- Ensure your Will is legal by asking a solicitor or estate planner to prepare it.
- Help us to ensure your vision for the future is fulfilled by letting us know.