FD2 Classroom Management and Groupwork Strategies
A hands-on workshop focusing on the how of facilitating
- Two-hour practical workshop
- Practical strategies and techniques; demonstration, practice and discussion
- Essential pre-reading (key terms and strategy outlines – the workshop will assume familiarity with these so workshop time can focus on skill-building)
- Led by Tony McCartney and Lesley Douglas – both senior lead facilitators, former lead teachers experienced in curriculum development, teacher professional learning, and teacher training.
Benefits for facilitators:
- classroom management skills are essential for whole class groups
- groupwork strategies offer ideas on further student engagement
- the new SYP to be rolled out in 2024 school year will integrate a number of hands-on activities that rely on groupwork.
Registration is essential
Register now by emailing email@example.com
Remember to include your selected date!
- Numbers are strictly limited to 18 per workshop so book early
- Essential pre-reading will be forwarded on registration